"Slatina - mineral water" Ivanjsevci by picek
Ivanjsevci Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 1 photos
There is mysterious place in Slovenia called middle Scavnica valley with acid mineral water springs dotted in the landscape. In a village Ivanjsevci, there's one and it's vey popular with locals.
The reason for those springs is in geological break of two tecton plates with different ground material.
Most famous spring is in Boraceva - it's the spring that fills bottles of radenska. Have you already try it?
Originally, mineral waters straight from the source have very specific odour and taste, usually a lot different than bottled sodas or waters; that's due it's mineral composition in the local area and also because they aren't industrially processed. If you want to take some of these unique Slovenian waters from the 'real' sources' you should bring a bottle with you. To keep the clarity you have to use citric acid, othervise you'll see your water getting red in a few days after being stored in a bottle - that's from mineral change. It's not dangerous and water is still drinkable but some people don't like to see that.
Ivanjsevci is tiny little willage at left bank of Ščavnica river in it's valley between Slovenske gorice and... more travel advice
picek's Related Pages
Ivanjsevci Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ivanjsevci
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Ivanjsevci?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ivanjsevci
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 46 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues