"'honestly sweet'" Radovljica by picek
Radovljica Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 101 photos
The tourism office slogan of Radovljica advertise their town as 'honestly sweet' - and sweet it is, really: the town's historic centre had been nicely rebuilt in an old spirit, streets repaved, buildings repainted and decorated.
One only need to take a few steps aside from main tourist stream between Ljubljana and Bled - and here you get charming town for yourself. Almost.
Sit down at some of the local restaurants with views over Sava valley deep down and far, while sun rise high above nearby mountains. The air is fresh and crisp, the streets hear little engines. It's quite quiet here, but you can hear sounds of laughter or passionate conversation, too...
http://www.radolca.si/ ... for all information.
- Pros:unique museums, nice courtyards, medieval flash
- In a nutshell:lots of traditional architecture, town's core is well preserved
picek's Related Pages
Radovljica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An under rated destination"
- "'honestly sweet'"
- "Bee City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Radovljica
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Radovljica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Radovljica
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 46 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues