"Bajansenye, little village near the west border" Bajansenye by picek
Bajansenye Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Bajansenye near Slovenian-Hungarian border is a small town or village, the countryside is fine here with more small villages along the road, which makes it great for cycling or walking, the terrain is not difficult.
Lots of small farms here and many fields plus some forest on the edge of villages.
I like those tiny villages here with lots of small traditional houses.
We actually come here more often recently because we discovered nice place to eat - except that the village is quiet and has a small church by the main intersection, more than 7 stork nests on electric poles.
If you come by the main road or railway, if possible take a side roads - as there you'll find very nice places and little gems, and if it matters or not - it looks very untouched from commercial tourism. So far!
picek's Related Pages
Bajansenye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bajansenye, little village near the west border"
- Create a Bajansenye Travel Page
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bajansenye
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Bajansenye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bajansenye
Photos in BajansenyeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 45 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 59 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues