"getting close to Danube" Mohacs by picek
Mohacs Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 16 photos
Sunday in Mohacs makes for quieter trip - especially in middle of winter, when cold breeze distracts visitor from detailed research... anyhow - with National park in its vicinity, it promises to chram in a warmer season for nature lover; the town is not unattractive and offers pleasant stolls and some sightseeing, so it can be done on a trip from Pecs if you have extra days in region.
The ferry can take you to other side of Danube, giving you a chance to travel the river width in a 'old way' as there is no bridge to connect in town.
picek's Related Pages
Mohacs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Having a devil of a time in Mohacs"
- "getting close to Danube"
- "The Battle of Mohács: 29th August 1526"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mohacs
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Mohacs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohacs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 46 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues