"fascinated by colors and reflections" Telc by picek
Telc Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 372 photos
Telc is fascinating little town in Czech republic and its historic core has been declared as UNESCO site in 1992. You could spend wonderful day here, walking slowly, watching architecure and people while you were sipping coffee or beer on a hot summer day in one of those sidewalk cafes by arcades.
Come early in morning when sun hasn't become too hot and allow yourself a lot of time to spend here - Telc is charming and it requires slow step... while one may be absolutely and explicitly happy to get one single view over the area within the 'namesti' or square in English, other cannot feel pleased if he or she didn't look on each facade of every house, the column, the chateau or the sacral building - and inside them as many as possible, because that's part of the charm.
A day here is like... mornings spent in nearby meadows by forest and lake or in fine guesthouse with Bohemian breakfast, noons and afternoons around the town and always... too short! Parks and gardens, galleries and stone paved streets, nice food and beer... whenever you don't know what to do on your extra day while holidaying in Praha or Brno or in general when in Czech... make a visit to Telc, please your eyes and enjoy the best of this country.
All historic and tourist information you need to know about Telc can be found on this site .
An extra day can be ideally spent in vicinity to Telc, in wonderful Moravian countryside.
- Pros:you'll like it there, it's UNESCO heritage town
- In a nutshell:I should only say: go to Telc for a big part of the day
The image of the sepulchral chapel of All Saints exemplifies the profusion of the interior in the chateau - for its... more travel advice
It's not really Jacobs ladder here, but if want to take a climb to the bell tower of St. Jacob church for the view of... more travel advice
picek's Related Pages
Telc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TELC - brings you back to Renaissance times"
- "The Pastels of Telc"
- "TELC AND THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN SQUARE!"
- "A Little Town to Fall in Love With"
- "Renaissance city and home of my ancestors"
- "fascinated by colors and reflections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telc
- Hotels in Telc
- Transportation in Telc
- Nightlife in Telc
- Restaurants in Telc
- Shopping in Telc
- Warnings and Dangers in Telc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telc
- 15 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Telc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telc
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: Any recommendations as to..."
- Commented on one of white_smallstar's Telc travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "the square - namesti Zachariáše z Hradce"
- Wrote a Review Funeral chapel at the chateau in Telc Things to Do
- updated a Telc Travel Page "fascinated by colors and reflections"
Photos in TelcSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 46 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues