"remembered by wind" Cres by picek
Cres Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 43 photos
We slept a night under full moon on a rock from which photo of Lubenice was taken. Next to our heads were herbs, below in a distance vast sea.
Nevertheless, this is the most scenic village on the island though there are only few people living, but it has become like open space gallery, with occasional events.
We visited Cres in combination with Lo?inj and had a trip to Susak and I guess I'll do my page Cres and Lo?inj together here plus Susak separately, because it's something different that small island. While on my earlier visit we had spent here longer and visited more places, on our return had some revisit and other were new to us.
There's lots of fine places for swimming here and some stunning landscapes. If you're looking for something different, you shall visit the birds area in North and try to captivate those magnificent protected vultures with your eyes. Glance through the sage covered slopes, embrace the scent of the pine trees, afford yourself fresh sea food, explore stone streets and villages, take paths often left alone from other visitors, eavesdrop the music and melodic of local dialect, hear the wild deer, maybe by luck you will see dolphins.
You can never get bored here.
To better plan your visit, it will be very helpful if you also have a look of tourist union of Cres as they will provide you with whole set of information (and up to date), lot more than I can ever offer you here.
Here is to go: http://www.tzg-cres.hr/
One of best things about Lo?inj is that you can easily get away to outlying islands by public transport, boat or... more travel advice
A traveler who'll take a main road from north Cres 'till south into Lo?inj, will eventually have to cross the narrow... more travel advice
picek's Related Pages
Cres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "remembered by wind"
- "Cres, the Island"
- "The islands of Cres & Losinj"
- "only few days bu motorbike!"
- "# coming soon - enjoy the view #"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cres
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Cres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cres
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pecs Intro, 51 reviews, 140 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 43 reviews, 129 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 43 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maribor Intro, 46 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otok Mljet Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mljet National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Obcina Ljutomer Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Khoueng Khammouan Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues