Kawagoe Transportation Tips by Rabbityama Top 5 Page for this destination
Kawagoe Transportation: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Kawagoe is very easy to reach by train from Tokyo. One way to get here is by taking the Seibu Shinjuku Line from Seibu Shinjuku Station directly to Honkawagoe Station. Honkawagoe Station is also closer to the sites than Kawagoe Station. This is the fastest and cheapest way from the Shinjuku area.
If you choose to use JR, there are direct trains to Kawagoe Station from Ikebukuro Station by the JR Saikyo Line. The Tobu Tojo Line also goes to Kawagoe Station. This route will be faster and cheaper if you are in this area.
More Reviews (6)
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Kawagoe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kawagoe "Little Edo""
- "Little Edo"
- "old fashion city near megapolitan Tokyo"
- "Little Edo"
- "Kawagoe - Old Edo"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ujungpandang Hotels
- Saint Martin
- Johannesburg Hotels
- Jaisalmer Hotels
- Geelong Hotels
- Monterosso al Mare
Badges & Stats in Kawagoe
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Kawagoe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kawagoe
Photos in KawagoeSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 168 reviews, 596 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 20 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue