"Stop-Off at Tagata Shrine" Komaki by Rabbityama
Komaki Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 89 photos
After spending the day in Inuyama, on my way back to Nagoya, I stopped at Komaki to visit Tagata Shrine. Tagata Shrine is one of Japan's famous fertility shrines. I had previously only been to the rarer breast shrine, Karube Shrine in Soja, but I've never been to one of the phallic shrines before. (Apparently, there is a breast shrine in Komaki as well, Mama Kannon Temple, but I was unaware at the time I went)
Since it was convenient to stop here on the way from Inuyama, I made the trip to see this unique shrine!
Tagata Shrine is said to have been founded over 1500 years ago. The shrine is a fertility shrine and many people come... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Komaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If You Like Genetalia, You'll Like Komaki"
- "Stop-Off at Tagata Shrine"
- "Hounen matsuri"
- "Air Base & Airport Town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Komaki
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Komaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komaki
Photos in KomakiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 173 reviews, 613 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue