Kurama Transportation Tips by Rabbityama
Kurama Transportation: 2 reviews and 1 photos
It's very easy to reach Kurama by train. First, if you are not on the Keihan Line, you need to get there. It runs through Eastern Kyoto. If you're at Kyoto Station, you can take a train to Tambabashi Station to transfer to the Keihan Line. If you're in Osaka on the loop, go to Kyobashi Station to transfer to the Keihan Line.
From the Keihan Line, simply take it to Demachiyanagi Station (the last stop in Kyoto). From here, cross the street to the Eizan Demachiyanagi Station and take the train to Kurama Station. If you want, you could alternatively get off at Kibuneguchi Station. The trail through Kurama will take you from Kurama to Kibune (or vice versa). There are more shops, restaurants, and even an onsen in Kibune, so I personally think it's best to end there, but it is up to you.
More Reviews (4)
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Kurama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calm in Kurama"
- "Scenic Hiking"
- "KURAMA - short trip to escape the city"
- "Hike with Tengu."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kurama
- Transportation in Kurama
- Restaurants in Kurama
- Warnings and Dangers in Kurama
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rackliff Island Hotels
- Guardamar del Segura Hotels
- Wroclaw Hotels
- Reed Station Hotels
- Hunan Sheng
- Stewart Island
Badges & Stats in Kurama
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Kurama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kurama
Photos in KuramaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 169 reviews, 598 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 20 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue