"Historic Kurashiki" Kurashiki by Rabbityama
Kurashiki Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 105 photos
Kurashiki City is a beautiful city famous for its Bikan Historic district, one of Japan's largest and best preserved historic streets from the Edo period. Many of the builldings today are museums and souvenir shops, but many of the shops are run by the locals, so a walk around the Bikan distric still allows you to feel as though you are in a different period in time!
- Pros:Well-Preserved Historic Area
- In a nutshell:A Glimpse of the Edo Period
The Kurashiki Haruyoi Akari is a special spring light-up event in the Bikan Historic District. It is held in March on... more travel advice
This museum is dedicated to Senichi Hoshino, as famous baseball player who was born here in Kurashiki. He was first... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Kurashiki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Kurashiki"
- "Picturesque Kurashiki!"
- "Cool, pleasant Kurashiki"
- "Kurashiki, Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kurashiki
- Hotels in Kurashiki
- Transportation in Kurashiki
- Restaurants in Kurashiki
- Shopping in Kurashiki
- Warnings and Dangers in Kurashiki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kurashiki
- 21 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Kurashiki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kurashiki
Photos in KurashikiSee All Photos (63)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 172 reviews, 608 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue