"Bridge to Heaven" Miyazu by Rabbityama
Miyazu Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 39 photos
Amanohashidate translates roughly as the "Bridge to Heaven". It is a sandbar that spans part of Miyazu Bay and has been reknowned for its beauty for hundreds of years. It is by far the most popular place to visit and number one reason people travel to the far northern region of Kyoto Prefecture and it's definitely worth the visit on a clear day!
- Pros:Beautiful and Iconic Scenery, Nature
- Cons:Expensive to Reach
Amanohashidate is the sanbar across Lake Aso in Miyazu Bay. There are two places where you can see the iconic view and... more travel advice
At Kasamatsu Park (the viewing point on the opposite side of the station), there is a circle off the side of the... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Miyazu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridge to Heaven"
- ""Amanohashidate" is naturally made bridge!"
- "My Miyazu"
- "The Scenic Amanohashidate"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miyazu
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (101)
Have you been to Miyazu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miyazu
Photos in MiyazuSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos