Nashville Shopping Tips by Rabbityama
Nashville Shopping: 43 reviews and 77 photos
When shopping on Broadway, you'll notice many stores with Nashville merchandise. In fact, most of the shops on Broadway are souvenir shops. Each shop has most of the same items, with a few unique items. Occasionally, you may notice that two shops have the same item at different prices. If you have time, I suggest looking around at a few shops to look for the cheapest price, as well as to make sure that there is not a better item elsewhere.
What to buy: Broadway is the perfect place to purchase souvenirs and memorabilia with "Nashville" and/or "Tennessee" written on it. The shops have an abundance of unique Southern items.
What to pay: You can find shirts for as low as $10.00, and the other souvenirs are also very reasonable. Shop around if you're not sure whether the price of an item at one store is good.
Directions: Broadway intersects at the Riverfront, where the Hard Rock Cafe is located.
Opry Mills is a huge mall located in Opryland. Over 200 stores can be found here, which means there is a lot of selection! For clothing, there is no end to the amount of stores and variety of items to choose from! Some of the most unique things within Opry Mills are the Rainforest Cafe and the Aquarium Restaurant. The Aquarium Restaurant offers a variety of seafood, and the dining area is completely surrounded by an aquarium of fish, so you feel like you're underwater. Meals are about $20.00, so it's quite expensive. The Rainforest Cafe is a recreation of a jungle, in which you may dine. Of course, if you are short on cash, the food court is a great alternative, with a wide variety of stores, like Subway or Chinese food.
(With 200 stores, it would be unreasonable for me to name them all here, so please visit the website I've provided for a complete list of shops, special events, etc.)
What to buy: Although there is a lot greater selection, it's still a typical mall. You can find a wide variety of clothing, Tower records is filled with CDs and DVDs, and a lot of knick-knack stores and special interest stores are scattered about for people who like to find interesting or unusual items!
What to pay: The mall is so big, you have to shop around. Prices vary, especially if you're shopping for clothing.
Address: 433 Opry Mills Drive
More Reviews (12)
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Nashville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fan Fair, Katrina, Promotion (in that order...)"
- "Nashville - Music City USA"
- "nashville tennessee"
- "Greg's Nashville page"
- "Two Sides of the Same Coin: Nashville"
- "A Massachusetts Yankee in the Music CIty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nashville
- Hotels in Nashville
- Transportation in Nashville
- Nightlife in Nashville
- Restaurants in Nashville
- Shopping in Nashville
- Warnings and Dangers in Nashville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nashville
- 14 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nashville
Photos in NashvilleSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 174 reviews, 618 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 26 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (48)
- Parthenon- 34 Reviews, 94 Photos
- Grand Ole Opry- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel- 20 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Ryman Auditorium- 15 Reviews, 39 Photos
- The District- 9 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Country Music Hall of Fame- 16 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Historical- 50 Reviews, 108 Photos
- Musical- 13 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Shopping- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Hatch Show- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos