"The World's Only Corn Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell by Rabbityama
Mitchell Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 68 photos
Mitchell is home to an interesting site that I've never seen or heard of anyhwere else: The Corn Palace. Inside and outside, there are different murals and images made strictly of corn. It's quite a site to see! Definitely worth the stop if you're passing by!
- Pros:Corn Palace
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Mitchell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mitchell--small town South Dakota"
- "Mitchell, South Dakota-Home of the Corn Palace"
- "The World's Only Corn Palace"
- "Mitchell - a bump off the interstate"
- "As Corny as Kansas in August!"
- "Koleno's new Mitchell page"
- "WFTR's new Mitchell Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mitchell
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Mitchell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mitchell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 26 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos