"A Great Getaway" Presque Isle State Park by Rabbityama
Presque Isle State Park Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 33 photos
Presque Isle State Park is a beautiful area surrounded by Lake Erie. The cool weather makes it an excellent place for those who love the outdoors! You can enjoy biking, walking, or roller blading on the trails, boating, swimming, playing volleyball, or just choose an area to sit back and look at the lake!
Geese at the shore near Perry Monument.
People boating, swimming, and snorkeling in Lake Erie.
- Pros:Cool Weather, Many Outdoor Activities, Water Activities
- Cons:Can Get Crowded
- In a nutshell:Paradise on a Peninsula
The Perry Monument was built in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry who fought in the War of 1812 against Great... more travel advice
The Presque Isle Lighthouse was built in 1872, and actually began being used on July 12, 1873. The lighthouse is often... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Presque Isle State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Presque Isle State Park, Pennsylvania"
- "windoweb's Presque Isle Page"
- "A Great Getaway"
- "Presque Isle, Pa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Presque Isle State Park
- Transportation in Presque Isle State Park
- Restaurants in Presque Isle State Park
- Shopping in Presque Isle State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Presque Isle State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Presque Isle State Park
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Presque Isle State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Presque Isle State Park
- Posted in Travel Tokyo Forum "Re: My Myanmar trip in December"
- updated a Presque Isle State Park Travel Page "A Great Getaway"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Great Getaway"
- Wrote a Review Getting to Presque Isle State Park in Presque Isle State Park Transportation
- Commented on one of windoweb's Presque Isle State Park travel pages
Photos in Presque Isle State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos