Mill Run (Fallingwater) Things to Do Tips by Rabbityama
Mill Run (Fallingwater) Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Kentuck Knob is another building created by Frank Lloyd Wright in Mill Run that many tourists do not seem to know about. However, if you're in the area, and you are interested in Frank Lloyd Wright's designs, then it would be a shame for you to miss Kentuck Knob! Kentuck Knob is not as large or well-known as Falling Waters, but it is still very beautiful. Aside from the building itself, there is also some interesting artwork around the building. If you want to visit Kentuck Knob, it is best to make reservations. (The website I've listed below gives all of the details of when it's open, prices, etc.)
Phone: (724) 329-1901
Falling Waters is considered to be one of the greatest works of Frank Lloyd Wright. Indeed, it is a stunning architectural achievement! Falling Waters lies over the edge of a little waterfall, over a river. The building is impressive from the outside, but the inside is also very nice. The style of the interior of Falling Waters is 1970s.
If you want to visit Falling Waters, make sure to call for reservations! (Please go to the site I've listed for information about prices, reservations, directions, etc.)
Phone: (724) 329-8501
More Reviews (1)
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Mill Run (Fallingwater) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mill Run: Interesting Architecture"
- "More than just Fallingwater"
- "Mill Run"
- "SOME TIPS AND PICS SOON..."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Mill Run (Fallingwater)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 168 reviews, 596 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 56 reviews, 187 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 20 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue