"Mill Run: Interesting Architecture" Mill Run (Fallingwater) by Rabbityama
Mill Run (Fallingwater) Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
Mill Run's most famous attraction is the beautiful Falling Waters, designed by world-reknowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. Falling Waters is an impressive building built over a waterfall. It's different from anything I've ever seen before!
Kentuck Knob is a lesser known building in the area, also designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. It is smaller than Falling Waters, but still very interesting to tour and compare with Falling Waters. Kentuck Knob also has some interesting art around it!
- Pros:Fascinating Architecture
- Cons:Expensive Tours (I think)
- In a nutshell:A Must-See for Admirers of Great Architecture!
Falling Waters is considered to be one of the greatest works of Frank Lloyd Wright. Indeed, it is a stunning... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Mill Run (Fallingwater) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mill Run: Interesting Architecture"
- "More than just Fallingwater"
- "Mill Run"
- "Well, the World Has Seven Wonders...."
- "SOME TIPS AND PICS SOON..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
- Restaurants in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Mill Run (Fallingwater)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mill Run (Fallingwater)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos