"Shores and Shopping" Erie by Rabbityama
Erie Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 209 photos
Lake Erie is a great place for those who like to swim, sail, or just walk along the shores. The Peninsula (Presque Isle) is a really nice place to walk, bike, boat, roller blade, and swim! It's a really nice place for those who like the outdoors! Usually, when I go to Erie, though, I go to the Milcreek Mall and the plazas. I love shopping in Erie! Maybe I need to do less shopping and more exploring!
- Pros:Lake Erie, Cool Temperatures, Shopping
The Erie Art Museum is a small but nice museum downtown. Exhibits change relatively frequently, so check the website to... more travel advice
Presque Isle is a beautiful place to go for anyone who loves the outdoors. There are designated swimming areas, which... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Erie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summers Great Winter Sucks"
- "ERIE PENNSYLVANIA"
- "ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA"
- "Shores and Shopping"
- "allenkite's new Erie Page"
- "Randall_Burt's new Erie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Erie
- Hotels in Erie
- Transportation in Erie
- Nightlife in Erie
- Restaurants in Erie
- Shopping in Erie
- Warnings and Dangers in Erie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erie
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Erie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erie
Photos in ErieSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos