"A Small College Town" Clarion by Rabbityama
Clarion Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 146 photos
Clarion is a nice town and home of Clarion University. The university has a lot of events, the football games being the most popular. My favorite event is the annual international night, where the exchange students at the university do dances, skits, and other presentations from their home countries. At the end of the performances, they offer food from all of the countries/regions represented in the show!
When driving to Clarion on US-322, be sure to drive carefully. The roads are extremely windy, and if you're not careful,... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Clarion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CLARION, PENNSYLVANIA"
- "The sound of a distant Clarion"
- "A Small College Town"
- "Basaic Clarion Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clarion
- Nightlife in Clarion
- Restaurants in Clarion
- Shopping in Clarion
- Warnings and Dangers in Clarion
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clarion
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Clarion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clarion
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 26 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos