"True Kansas" Top 5 Page for this destination Dodge City by Rabbityama
Dodge City Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 148 photos
Dodge City is a wonderful place for anyone who wishes to experience life in the Wild West. The rodeo is awesome; a must-see for anyone in Dodge City when it starts!
This is a statue of a Texas Longhorn. Cattle ranches were a big part of life in Dodge City back in the West, and have remained this way even today!
This is a carriage, which you can ride, in the Boot Hill Museum. This museum is actually a small village that was created to imitate the buildings that existed in the Old West. Aside from looking inside of all of the buildings, they also have special events. My sister actually got to be in an old Western shootout reinactment! It was fun to watch her shoot down the bad guys!
- Pros:The American West, Rodeo
- In a nutshell:Where the West is Fun
In Boot Hill, there is a wonderful recreation of the old Dodge City. Every building in Old Dodge City is built to look... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Dodge City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dodge is Tough like leather"
- "Dodge City - Middle of ?????"
- "Coronado, 3 Dodges, Wyatt Earp, and Gunsmoke"
- "True Kansas"
- "The End of the Trail - Dodge City"
- "Welcome to Dodge City!"
- "The REAL Wild West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dodge City
- Hotels in Dodge City
- Transportation in Dodge City
- Restaurants in Dodge City
- Warnings and Dangers in Dodge City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dodge City
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Dodge City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dodge City
Photos in Dodge CitySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos