"The Nature of Japan" Tottori-ken by Rabbityama
Tottori-ken Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 68 photos
I was only in Tottori for four days. During this time, I stayed in Daisen and experienced much of the beautiful, natural aspects of Tottori. Click here to see my Daisen page and tips.
If you use the Shinkansen to get to Okayama station, you can then get on the JR Tsuyama Line to go to Tottori-ken. I... more travel advice
Rabbityama's Related Pages
Tottori-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Nature of Japan"
- "Sand Dunes"
- "Tottori - Sahara of Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tottori-ken
- Hotels in Tottori-ken
- Transportation in Tottori-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tottori-ken
- 18 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Tottori-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tottori-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 175 reviews, 621 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 62 reviews, 200 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nara Intro, 23 reviews, 83 photos
- Tsuyama Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 21 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 52 photos
- Nagoya Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos