My Favorite Pages

Asuka

Travel Map

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Oct 18, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Thanks for accepting my friends request! look forward to seeing more of your pages!!

NAOMI58's Profile Photo
NAOMI58 Oct 14, 2015 at 12:12 PM

hey ! Do you know the ? City Tourist Association Visitor Information Center Located in front of Heian-jingu Shrine ? It will be easier for me to go there instead of the kyoto Staion office.Is there another tourist center near the bridge on Shijo dori ?

JosefadeMerlo's Profile Photo
JosefadeMerlo Oct 13, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'How many days in Takayama and Nara?'. I appreciate your advice.

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Sep 24, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Belated Happy Birthday! Cheers!

NAOMI58's Profile Photo
NAOMI58 Sep 11, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'The Icoca prepaid card for Kyoto area and the all day ticket to Arashiyama'. I appreciate your advice.

taigaa001's Profile Photo
taigaa001 Sep 2, 2015 at 5:45 AM

Belated Happy Birthday. I hope for your happy and enjoyable travels for this year.

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Rabbityama Sep 11, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Thank you! I've already had some good travels and hopefully my Silver Week trip will be a good one!

salisbury3933's Profile Photo
salisbury3933 Aug 29, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Happy birthday mate, hope all is well.

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Aug 28, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Happy Birthday!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Aug 28, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Happy Birthday. PJ

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 3, 2015 at 7:23 PM

Hi i had my very first trip to Japan 6 weeks ago which was very unexpected! i found a cheap flight from Taipei and flew off to Tokyo! for the beautiful nemophilia flowers, unfortunately a few days too late for the wisteria. but i absolutely loved Japan and the Japanese people that i met along my travels!

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Rabbityama Jul 4, 2015 at 11:31 AM

I'm so glad you were able to come and enjoy the country! I always like hearing about others' experiences. Can't wait to see your pages!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Jul 5, 2015 at 6:10 PM

thanks! yes i will have to hurry up and some pics and info in - i was up at Mito for 3 nights, then up to Nikko for 1 night and evening train down to Kawaguchiko for a night, then evening train to Tokyo for 3 nights and then late night flight out to Kuala Lumpur