"Travelling guide of a natural born foodie...." tan1415's Profile

Time to start my homepage.

Yikes pretty irritating to see an incomplete homepage. I guess it's finally time start with one. So here goes....

I guess love of travelling has always been in our family. Part of our genes you might say.Mainly the reason was for business, but I guess the excitement of adventure, meeting new people, learning new languages and cultures must have also been a big part of it too. We always saw it as a opportunity instead of something to be scared off.

When I was young we used to move alot as a family, like my dad before me...but for the past 2 decades I have stayed put. But the love of travelling has never left and it has become one of my passions.
Always curious to see and experience it for yourself.

Another thing I love is food, so basically in my webpages you'd see alot of info on where/what to eat. I think that good food is essential part of a good holiday and happy living. Eating out at a McDonald is a crime in my book even if you are on a budget. And for me nothing is worse than eating bad food. It's not the money spent that I regret...but the appetite that I wasted ...that's what I regret the most.
Anyway I don't think you need a big budget to enjoy your food when you travel. The problem is finding the correct restaurants/eateries. The hidden gems...and there's where websites like this come in.
I hope to provide fellow travellers with teh information so that when they visit a place they are garanteed at least one good place for a great/good meal.

Anyway check my travelpages..if you have any questions, tips or remarks..feel free to send me an email.

• Intro Written Jun 25, 2006

• vinod-bhojak's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Happy birthday.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday. Have a great day!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 11:59 PM

best wishes for a happy birthday and a healthy upcoming year. N.

• boocik04's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2007 at 6:20 PM

thanks for the yogya tips. i'm flying air asia (coz I got the free flight tickets!) so i have to arrange everything myself...

• tigerjapan's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2007 at 3:06 AM

Can't agree with you more about McDonalds being a crime. I do thank McDonalds for one thing, reliable toilets that I like to think of as public.

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2006 at 6:00 AM

hi tan... in malaysia and this part of the world, macdonalds is not budget food... it is more expensive than local delicacies... regards.chia

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

tan1415

“Any experience that you can walk away from unhurt...is a good experience”

Location