"Me and My Travels.. the beginning...." Sabrina-FL's Profile

Poor Kid....

The things I do to my son when traveling: carry all my shopping bags - through all the winding lanes in Amsterdam, 2004. Yes, I am a shopaholic, along with spendaholic, money is no object - well until there isn't any left to spend, that is!

This photo does not even begin to show you the amount of bags he had to carry; I did carry bags too!!! But, in return, he gets an all expenses paid holiday to some great destination, full of cultural sites, smells, tastes, sounds... what a life!

Sabrina and Z'man

I have the best travel buddy, my kid... We have been to England, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Belgium (European, so far); have traveled all over the USA (NYC, LA, Vegas, New Orleans, Miami, MidWest, Southwest....), and some islands (Bermuda, Jamaica, Dominican Republic)... Christmas, 2005, we are planning Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne - boy what a temperature change this will be leaving Florida!

Quik Synopsis about Me

I am a single mother of one child who has lived the past 15 years in North Florida. I share a 2 story bungalow with my son, almost 14 yrs old, my Persian cat, Abigail, and two greyhounds, Fluff and Baby. When my son turned 11 years old, which was right after 9/11, we began traveling and broadening our horizons, beginning with London. Every year we plan mini-trips, big trips, and dream of new adventures. So far, they have all come true and have been magical. We have made some wonderful new friends, and cannot seem to get enough of traveling. I work for a large real estate law firm, not very exciting, nothing to write books or make tv shows about, but it keeps me busy, out of trouble, and pays for my travels... I travel with friends on holidays when my son is away with other family members.

• Intro Updated Sep 21, 2005

• myriam_c's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 1:26 AM

How nice to see you here! Remember: it's addictive! Will reply to your mail asap (just returned from Italy), but wanted to say HI and WELCOME already!

• Sep 20, 2005 at 6:08 AM

Welcome to VT community. Hope you will have a great time here . Greetings from India.

• JustaDreamin's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 3:40 PM

Sabrina, welcome to the vast and most exciting world of VT!! Hope you will enjoy your "virtual adventures"!!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 11:18 AM

Welcome to VT Sabrina!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Sabrina-FL's Profile Photo

Sabrina-FL

“One can never see enough of the World”

Ranked Member