"10 Days in Barcelona" Barcelona by traveller0070
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,784 reviews and 22,722 photos
This is the best food I had in Barcelona.. also known as Spanish donut.... yummy yummy.... Where can I get it in SGP?
"Church of the Holy Family". Architect sometimes referred to as "Antonio Gaudi".
The Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia or simply Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece, is one of Barcelona's most popular tourist attractions. Construction on this church will continue at least until 2041, but it has already become Barcelona's most important landmark.
Place of Birth: Somewhere in Catalonia, possibly Baix Camp, Tarragona, Spain
Education: Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura, Barcelona
Next to the Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila or "La Pedrera" as it is often called, is probably Gaudi's second most popular building in Barcelona. Casa Mila covers an area of more than 100 square meters and includes two large circular patios, so that almost every part of the house gets its share of sunlight. It is constructed entirely in natural stones, and lacking all the colors and ornamentation design. Maybe one of the most interesting places of the whole complex is the rooftop: Here you can find a large ensemble of surrealistic chimneys all looking different and like sculptures standing there alone or in small groups, dominating the rooftop.
- Pros:People are friendly there.
Do visit this place. Its worth travelling there. more travel advice
traveller0070's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 12 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kampong Bukit Tinggi Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Bangkok 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 5 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.