"Bukit Tinggi" Kampong Bukit Tinggi by traveller0070
Kampong Bukit Tinggi Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 18 photos
Tucked away high up in the mountains, Bukit Tinggi Resort is currently managed by Berjaya Hotels & Resorts. Bukit Tinggi Resort is an opportunity to share a well-deserved weekend getaway with friends and family at only 45 minutes from KL city and lies some 2,500 feet above sea level.
Advise: to stay 1 night at Bt Tinggi is enough, another night at Genting Highlands.
Weather ~ 23 degree celsius
A clock tower at the entrance welcomes the visitors. You need to walk up (and down) curvy concrete staircases to view the entire development.
The theme hotel is made up of eight blocks of architectural wonder, each with its unique style, from its colourful roof tiles to cobblestone ground. The hotel has several outlets, where you can dine in the French way.
Central to the village is Colmar Square where the aroma of the blooms will tantalise your senses. There are fountains and park benches in the square for relaxation after a hard day's work browsing in the 17 theme shops, or should one wish to take a breather from participating in the various activities. The drawbridge reminiscent of ancient castles, clock tower with an original cuckoo bird clock, and the viewing tower complements the ambience.
Live bands and snake performances entertain the visitors on a stage. A clown juggles balls and pins, rides on his cycle, hops around playing tricks and acting merry.
Authentic French food is served from sidewalk cafes and restaurants. The tables are placed strategically around the square so you can enjoy a meal or glass of wine whilst taking in the ambience.
- Pros:relax in the 17 theme shops. The drawbridge reminiscent of ancient castle. Superb Ambience
- Cons:nothing much to eat there
In Tropical Colmar, this is the only place that offer dinner. You either go for the buffet which cost RM$45 or ale carte... more travel advice
there will a bus/van that will bring you to japanese village. more travel advice
traveller0070's Related Pages
Kampong Bukit Tinggi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampong Bukit Tinggi
- Hotels in Kampong Bukit Tinggi
- Restaurants in Kampong Bukit Tinggi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kampong Bukit Tinggi
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kampong Bukit Tinggi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Bukit Tinggi
Photos in Kampong Bukit TinggiSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kampong Bukit Tinggi Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Bangkok 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 5 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.