"Bustling Baeza..........Jaen's well-kept secret" Baeza by Senoritasmile
Baeza Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 164 photos
I have only spent a few hours here but will be going back soon as I feel I didn't even get to scratch the surface of all that was to see and experience. It was particularly appealing because I neither saw or heard many tourists :-)
Senoritasmile's Related Pages
Baeza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baeza, protected by UNESCO"
- "Baeza - handsome Renaissance city"
- "Baeza - a Renaissance gem"
- "A Lovely Town"
- "Beautiful old town"
- "Bustling Baeza..........Jaen's well-kept secret"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baeza
- Hotels in Baeza
- Transportation in Baeza
- Restaurants in Baeza
- Warnings and Dangers in Baeza
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baeza
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Baeza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baeza
Photos in BaezaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antequera Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cologne Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Toledo Intro, 1 review, 3 photos