"Hamamatsu - Typical Japan" Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu by nataliegoestojapan
Hamamatsu Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 356 photos
I enjoy Hamamatsu tremendously. But I can't say that it would make much of a destination. However, if you happen to be coming for some reason, you can see a typical medium sized city. And it's a hard city to get lost in, because Act Tower can be seen from everywhere. The people in Hamamatsu are friendly, and very used to foreigners (so none of that gawking that can happen elsewhere).
- Pros:One of the nicest cities in Japan
- Cons:Not a ton of tourist sights
- In a nutshell:Great place to live, but not exactly a destination
In the basement of Act Tower you will find several restaurants including Kumar. The lunchtime set is quite good and... more travel advice
Attached to Act Tower is the Musical Instrument Museum. Hamamatsu is an important area for the Music Instrument... more travel advice
nataliegoestojapan's Related Pages
Hamamatsu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAMAMATSU..the city of music"
- "Welcome to my home-town Hamamatsu city!"
- "Touring Hamamatsu and its Suburbs"
- "Hamamatsu - Typical Japan"
- "Hamamatsu, Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamamatsu
- Hotels in Hamamatsu
- Transportation in Hamamatsu
- Nightlife in Hamamatsu
- Restaurants in Hamamatsu
- Shopping in Hamamatsu
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamamatsu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamamatsu
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hamamatsu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamamatsu
Photos in HamamatsuSee All Photos (10)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Macon 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Hamakita Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Brugge 1 review, 1 photo
- Mérida 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.