"Neuras's World page" Neuras's Profile
Hi, I'm Neuras. I'm from Veracruz, Ver. México.
I'm looking forward for you to take a look into my homeland page to see if it's of any interest to you.
Traveling around México is a unique experience, and you can expect that because of our geographical situation.
We are isolated between two big oceans, a long istmus (Central america) and the US. As you can see we don´t have a lot of neighbors, that´s what makes us so different from other peoples and territories.
That´s also a good reason for being so happy to have visitors. We know about the big effort for someone to pay a plane ticket to come from South America, Europe or Asia, per example, so we try them to make the best out of their stay.
México offers everything you might ever dream of: cuisine, beaches, old colonial cities, archaelogical sites (which I think is our best contribution to the mankind art History), nightlife, water and mountain sports, everything! You name it!
ABOUT MYSELF AND MY TRAVELING.-
So far I have traveled around 13 countries (19 updated April 17thm 2011) in the world in three continents. I might add at least one more in my upcoming vacation in 2001 (Cuba). In all of my traveling my wife has come with me, except some places in the US and Canada. She is the big motor that keeps the machine going. She was the one who persuaded me of going to Europe, China and she is the one that suggested Egypt, although I had suggested Australia for our next trip. However, for many reasons, (one of them my upcoming child to-be-born in May 2001) it appears that we are actually going to Cuba. It's hard to make up your mind about what country to visit with so many countries in the world!
Since I love to travel myself she did not find much resistance (if any at all) to go to all those places. Actually, of my early youth dreams, the only one I have ever accomplished is traveling.
I pretend traveling to be part of my life as long as I live, because knowing other people, other cultures, other ways of measuring life, really helps you out in developing tolerance towards other people and that's something we really need in this world.
I encourage everyone traveling to support tolerance ideals so that people from different cultures don´t look at each other like a dangerous thing but as a fellow human being that just has different ways. Forget about the rulers, we the people make the world we live at. Let´s make it a better place to live.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 66 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Neuras and cikku are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Neuras's World page"
- created a Russia Travel Page "Saint Pete in a hurry"
- Wrote a Review Not the greatest about La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Neuras's new North Carolina page"
- Commented on one of dantes2's New York City travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Louisiana Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- China Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 7 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos