"Villahermosa..!" Top 5 Page for this destination Villahermosa by elgarbo
Villahermosa Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 70 photos
I'd read that Villahermosa wasn't a particularly attractive or worthwhile place to see, but it was a helpful halfway point between Veracruz and Merida, so we found ourselves crashing here for two nights.
Everything I'd read was correct. The city is pretty bland, and it was nice to head off on our way up to the Yucatan peninsula. If you do find yourself in town, though, you should at least make the effort to check out the Parque Museo La Venta, the hottest zoo in town.
Probably the only thing worth seeing in Villahermosa, and not overly spectacular anyway. This place is a large park... more travel advice
elgarbo's Related Pages
Villahermosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petroleum Capitol and Site of Olmec Civilization"
- "Where We Used to Live"
- "What, no pictures?"
- "Olmecs in Villahermosa"
- "VILLAHERMOSA, Mexico"
- "An Oil and Gas City Built on Ancient Olmec Soil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villahermosa
- Hotels in Villahermosa
- Restaurants in Villahermosa
- Warnings and Dangers in Villahermosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villahermosa
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Villahermosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villahermosa
Photos in VillahermosaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Havana 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Cancún 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Mérida Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Veracruz Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Sydney 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villahermosa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Jannali Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Cuba 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.