"I´ve got friends with a view" Collaroy by gumboyaya
Collaroy Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
That´s me, sitting right there on the veranda, at Colleroy Plateau.
In the evenings you do hear the Pacific, crushing against the shore.
It´s simply great.
I´m gifted, to have friends that can enjoy this view.
And - just to make this absolutely and utterly clear - they deserve (!) to enjoy this view and sound, every single day they are spending on this premises.
And I DO ENVY them!
not really ...
Nope, it´s just fine with me.
It´s really okay.
I WANT THIS TOO!!!
gumboyaya's Related Pages
Collaroy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "COLLAROY & LONG REEF.. NORTHERN BEACHES.."
- "I´ve got friends with a view"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Collaroy
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Collaroy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Collaroy
Photos in CollaroySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Guernsey Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sidmouth Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Maidstone Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Brighton Intro, 3 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 3 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 3 photos
- Hervey Bay Intro, 3 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Magnetic Island Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.