"Omega Park" Montebello by cfuentesm
Montebello Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 53 photos
Parc Omega is located close to Montebello, Ontario. It's a superb wild park where you are guaranteed to interact with all the wild animals you always wanted to meet. You will tour the park in your car (that's the only way to do it" although there are safe walking areas. A great experience.
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Montebello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunday at the Château Montebello, Québec"
- "Omega Park"
- "Parc Omega"
- "largest log hotel in the world"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montebello
- 5 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Montebello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montebello
Photos in MontebelloSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.