"Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay" Tadoussac by cfuentesm
Tadoussac Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 97 photos
If you are visiting Quebec City, it's worth to take a trip up the Charlevoix region towards the Saguenay Fjord. I got a lot of rain but anyway, the landscape was a beauty. Take a boat tour and try to catch a view of the whales that habitate the Saguenay Fjord.
A nice route to return from the Charlevoix Region to Quebec City is to take the route towards L'Anse St Jean, and when... more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Tadoussac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Tadoussac"
- "Quebec's natural wonderland"
- "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
- "whales whales and whales"
- "Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay"
- "Tadoussac -gorgeous village of Manicougan (Quebec)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tadoussac
- Hotels in Tadoussac
- Transportation in Tadoussac
- Nightlife in Tadoussac
- Restaurants in Tadoussac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tadoussac
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tadoussac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tadoussac
Photos in TadoussacSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.