"Whittier" Whittier by cfuentesm
Whittier Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 48 photos
Whittier is a micro mini small town. We just visited for a couple of hours on our way to catch a cruise. The town used to be quite incommunicated, but because of the rise of tourism in Alaska, cruiseships started to start and end voyages here and the Whittier tunnel, once only cruised by rail, is now open to the public.
Whittier is the gettawway to magnificent Prince William Sound and its superb fjords and glaciers.
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Whittier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Town that isn't so creepy anymore!"
- "Whittier - Secret City...But not much to do"
- "A bit spoiled by the concrete"
- "The Barrack City"
- "Whittier, Alaska"
- ""Whittiots" - The strangest town in Alaska"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Whittier
- Hotels in Whittier
- Transportation in Whittier
- Nightlife in Whittier
- See All...
Explore the World
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Franklin Hotels
- Port Moresby Hotels
- Würzburg Hotels
- Pinhão Hotels
- Kalaloch Hotels
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Havasu City
- Vico Equense
- Faselis Harabeleri Hotels
- Imouzzer des Ida Ou Tanane
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park
Badges & Stats in Whittier
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Whittier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whittier
Photos in WhittierSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.