"Anchorage" Anchorage by cfuentesm
Anchorage Travel Guide: 852 reviews and 1,577 photos
I first visited Anchorage in August 1996 and found it a lovely town, quite developped compared to the rest of Alaska. I went back in August 2006 and still found it quite nice, but it has grown too much. Big shopping malls and a bit crowded. Still... nice.
Close to Portage, about 1 1/2 hours from Anchorage, you can take a nice float trip at Spencer Lake. The Alaskan Railroad... more travel advice
About 1.5 Hours from Anchorage. Amazing views of this magnificent glacier. Relax while admiring it from the shore of... more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Anchorage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Alaska - But You Can See It From Here"
- "Alaskan Fun Starts Here"
- "Anchorage, Alaska: A Great City in The Great Land"
- "My 2 Alaskas"
- "Anchorage - Gateway to Wild Alaska"
- "frankcanfly's Anchorage Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anchorage
- Hotels in Anchorage
- Transportation in Anchorage
- Nightlife in Anchorage
- Restaurants in Anchorage
- Shopping in Anchorage
- Warnings and Dangers in Anchorage
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anchorage
- 9 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Anchorage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anchorage
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.