"St Moritz" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Moritz by cfuentesm
Saint Moritz Travel Guide: 134 reviews and 524 photos
If you enjoy skiing, probably St Moritz is for you. I don't ski so I visited in june and had a great time, but a day was quite enough. Cute, cozy and charming little town.
Not my favorite hotel. It was clean but just Ok. The rooms were old fashioned and service wasn't that good. more travel advice
On the opposite side of the valley you will find the ridge of Muottas Muragl. Take a ride and get up there! A great... more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Saint Moritz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Moritz/Upper Engadine Valley"
- "A strange town with a great surrounding"
- "A great small town"
- "The very expensive but popular ski-resort"
- "St Moritz"
- "The Swiss Bubble"
- "SAINT MORITZ - WINTER underconstruction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Moritz
- Hotels in Saint Moritz
- Transportation in Saint Moritz
- Restaurants in Saint Moritz
- Shopping in Saint Moritz
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Moritz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Moritz
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Saint Moritz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Moritz
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.