"Balestrand" Balestrand by cfuentesm
Balestrand Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 60 photos
A little piece of paradise hidden amongst the Norwegian fjords. Balestrand is a gem of a village. It lies on the shores of Sognefjord, the world's longest and deepest fjord, and has been a tourist magnet for a long time.
If you want to experience the beauty of the fjord, there is no better way of doing so than by taking one of the boats or ferries that sail on the narrowest and most picturesque fjord arms.
The greatest attraction of the Sognefjord is its immense variety of landforms. A must if to take a ferry tour of the... more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Balestrand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pictoresque fjordside village"
- "Welcome to Balestrand"
- "Amazing, if rainy place!"
- "Balestrand - Sognefjord"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Balestrand
- Hotels in Balestrand
- Transportation in Balestrand
- Restaurants in Balestrand
- Warnings and Dangers in Balestrand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Balestrand
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Balestrand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Balestrand
Photos in BalestrandSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.