"Bergen" Bergen by cfuentesm
Bergen Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 2,368 photos
Bergen is Norway's most enjoyable and beautiful city, at least from what I visited. Pristine waters, green forests and hills, charming streets and architecture. A true pleasure to visit. Beware of the weather. It's considered one of the cities where it most rains in the world.
Pictures taken while sailing the White Lady and on a ferry to the fjords. more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- "Bergen, Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.