"Nordkapp and Honningsvag" Nordkapp by cfuentesm
Nordkapp Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 345 photos
If visiting Norway, a stop at Nordkapp is a must. Come admire the midnight sun at its best. It's not so easy to get up here, but it's worth it. The best way is to take the local airline, Wideroe, that stops like 5 times before reaching Honningvag. And bring warm clothes winse you will be spending the night outdoors waiting for the sun to stay there. Cool views. Plus a nice road trip of the surrounding areas. July through August is the best time to experience the midnight sun.
As you drive the magnificent cliffy coast of the region, you'll encounter a lot of wildlife. Stop to admire teh animals... more travel advice
As you drive from downtown towards the Nordkapp, you'll find many stops to experience the local customs and art. more travel advice
cfuentesm's Related Pages
Nordkapp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The "end" of the road through Europe"
- "The place that astonished me"
- "71 Degrees, 10 Minutes, 21 Seconds North"
- "71° 10' 21'' North"
- "Mabu's North Cape Page"
- "Welcome to EUROPE'S NORTHERNMOST POINT*"
- "Nordkapp and Honningsvag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nordkapp
- Hotels in Nordkapp
- Transportation in Nordkapp
- Nightlife in Nordkapp
- Restaurants in Nordkapp
- Shopping in Nordkapp
- Warnings and Dangers in Nordkapp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nordkapp
- 8 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nordkapp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nordkapp
Photos in NordkappSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 19 reviews, 58 photos
- Toronto Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
No friends yet.