"Bangkok" Bangkok by aemilys
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,532 reviews and 23,669 photos
So much to see and do here. I loved the river taxi although getting on and off can be somewhat of a challenge depending on how reckless the driver is. Chinatown and Little India and the labyrinth fabric markets were also highlights. I didn't have a guidebook but just used the Nancy Chandler map instead - it's excellent and I recommend it highly.
NYC, Paris, London, Toronto and now Bangkok - I want to visit all the Chinatowns of the world and then perhaps I'll really go to China...
- Pros:They have everything here
- Cons:Not pedestrian friendly
I didn't bother with a guidebook but just used the Nancy Chandler map. You could probably buy one in Bangkok but... more travel advice
aemilys' Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Étretat Intro, 34 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Havre Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Xam Nua Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roscoff Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Collioure Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Granville Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haute-Normandie Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos