xinoxano hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Found in
Destination Pages

Travel Map

deecat's Profile Photo
deecat Mar 17, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Thanks for your critique. I changed my statement on the bullfighting tip.

annase's Profile Photo
annase Feb 11, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Hola. Thanks for your comment on my BCN pages. It's was a very thoughtful observation although I was merely speculating that in summer the weather might a bit kinder than at the time I was there. Cheers mate.

Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
Laura_Mexico Dec 21, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Feliz cumpleaños, espero tengas un dia fenomenal... saludos de Mexico!

paddieman's Profile Photo
paddieman Sep 24, 2007 at 10:41 AM

hi i'm going to barcalona early june 08 to catch a cruise ship,i'm looking for three nights accomadation,gaudi hotel was 110 GBP, much too expensive, have you any ideas?

Alex-Perth's Profile Photo
Alex-Perth Sep 17, 2007 at 7:48 AM

Thanks for that... I got confused...

karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
karenincalifornia Sep 4, 2007 at 2:21 PM

Thank you for taking a look at my Barcelona page and the nice compliment. Yes, flamenco is Andalusian, but we don't see it here in San Francisco, so I'll take it where I can get it - even in Barcelona tourist traps!

heryanta's Profile Photo
heryanta Aug 30, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Haha yes; I have many friends from Barcelona when I was studying in Amsterdam. They made sure I know where I was when I went.

WendyG Aug 3, 2007 at 5:59 AM

Hi thanks for your reply to my question re living in Raval. The hostel i've booked is nearby Raval in Sants-Montjuic, Do you think it's a problem just walking through Raval to get to the city central?

Alex_71's Profile Photo
Alex_71 Sep 20, 2006 at 6:13 AM

hola i tryed "tapas" too but i think it was another "tourist trap" and not a real "tapas bar":-( i'll go to Siviglia in november,do you have any suggestions about local things to eat? Tnx for your help.Btw i loved Barcellona,i'll write my 2nd page soon:-)

otello64's Profile Photo
otello64 Jul 8, 2006 at 12:58 PM

Hi, thanks for your reply about the best place to eat the paella in barcelona,i would like to ask you maybe also you can suggest me a very good hotel near to the rambla,the shops,center of the city so i can go to a lot of places just walking around.thanks