"Caserta" Top 5 Page for this destination Caserta by suhadis
Caserta Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 148 photos
Caserta is easily reached from Naples; less than an hour by Trenitalia. Reggia di Caserta, a large palace meant for the King of Naples, was built in the 18th century. If you have ever gone to see Versailles Palace near Paris in France, you would have seen the resemblence of it's interiors as the former is one of the inspiration for this castle.
The immediate area of Caserta is quite a balanced spaced area as you will notice coming from Naples, where Naples is a large city with many inhabitants. The small town centre is to the west of the castle and you could probably do some shopping there, sit at a cafe, or eat in a restaurant after your castle visit before returning back to Naples. All in all, you'd feel pretty safe here compared to walking the streets of Naples.
- Pros:You'd feel safer than Naples
Warning: this 'extra' part of the Garden's walk is not recommended is you are not able bodied, or in a large family... more travel advice
In this stage, you can see cascading pools of water from nearly the back of the gardens. Each pool there are large... more travel advice
suhadis' Related Pages
Caserta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STAR WARS AND THE ROYAL PALACE OF NABOO?"
- "Caserta - La Reggia"
- "La Reggia of Caserta: A (Huge) Little Known Gem"
- "The Reggia di Caserta: Royal Apartments"
- "Reggia di Caserta: Vanvitelli's masterpiece"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caserta
- Hotels in Caserta
- Transportation in Caserta
- Restaurants in Caserta
- Warnings and Dangers in Caserta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caserta
- 10 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Caserta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caserta
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 46 reviews, 151 photos
- Naples Intro, 20 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caserta Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos
- Seoul Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Narita Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incheon Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Izumi-Sano Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos