"Welcome to my Bardados" Christ Church by CleggyBroon
Christ Church Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 121 photos
We stayed on the south coast in a wee fishing town called Oistins.
Our hotel appeared to be the only one in town & it was nice to chill out with the locals in stead of being on a crowded beach with tourists!
Meet the locals at the Fish Fry every Friday & Saturday night.
It's the best party on the island!!!
We had 2 weeks of fun in the sun & the weather for June was lovely.
The local Enterprise beach was perfect as it is lined with trees that provide that wee bit o shade when the sun gets too hot. You are only a short taxi ride to the airport & all the nite life on the south coast @ St Lawrence gap.
- Pros:Close to the airport & the south coast nite life
- Cons:The sea can be rough some days
- In a nutshell:Meet the locals at Oistins Fish Fry to party the night away
We had the pleasure of staying 14 nights in this beautiful wee boutique hotel on the south coast of Barbados in May/June... more travel advice
CleggyBroon's Related Pages
Christ Church Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Christ Church
- Hotels in Christ Church
- Transportation in Christ Church
- Nightlife in Christ Church
- Restaurants in Christ Church
- Shopping in Christ Church
- Warnings and Dangers in Christ Church
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christ Church
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Christ Church?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christ Church
Top 5 Pages
- Christ Church Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Mauritius 4 reviews
- Rome 1 review, 1 photo
- Prague 1 review, 1 photo
- Sirmione 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.