Millinocket Hotel Tips by china-girl Top 5 Page for this destination
Millinocket Hotels: 742 reviews and 0 photos
I recommend Hotel Terrace. The owner there was extremely helpful and nice, and, he's a hiker and a hunter himself.
We paid $45/night for a queen size bed
Unique Qualities: Clean and comfortable rooms and very friendly people.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: It is off Rt 157, which is the main route around town.
More Reviews (2)
china-girl's Related Pages
Millinocket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KFAnder: Millinocket, Maine"
- "BEAUTY EVERYWHERE THE EYE CAN SEE"
- "Katahdin - Appalachian Trail's Northern Teminus"
- "china-girl's new Millinocket page"
- "sbrookes's new Millinocket Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Millinocket
- Hotels in Millinocket
- Transportation in Millinocket
- Nightlife in Millinocket
- Warnings and Dangers in Millinocket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Millinocket
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Millinocket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millinocket
Photos in MillinocketSee All Photos (1)
Read real reviews about Millinocket Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Millinocket Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews
- Montreal 3 reviews
- Block Island Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris 2 reviews
- London 2 reviews
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- New Hampshire 2 reviews
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.