"Get away from Santa Barbara" Top 5 Page for this destination Ojai by raraavis
Ojai Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 162 photos
Ojai is a quaint, sleepy little town outside of Santa Barbara. If Santa Barbara is too touristy for your taste, Ojai maybe a great choice. It's a walking town. Tennis courts are abundant throughout the town. There are a few healthy food stores and vegetarian restaurants. There's a farmer's market on Sundays off the main street. Hiking trails are just a short drive from the town. Wineries are within an hour drive.
Good pizza and beer is all you need sometimes. This place definitely satisfies the craving. It closes around 10 pm as... more travel advice
raraavis' Related Pages
Ojai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ojai - "Nest of the Moon""
- "Ojai, California"
- "Get away from Santa Barbara"
- "Another California page solely about food"
- "Relax, unwind, and some time in nature!"
- "LizC's new Ojai Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ojai
- Hotels in Ojai
- Transportation in Ojai
- Nightlife in Ojai
- Restaurants in Ojai
- Shopping in Ojai
- Warnings and Dangers in Ojai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ojai
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ojai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ojai
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 38 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dali Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews
- Cusco Intro, 12 reviews
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Victoria Falls 7 reviews
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.