"Dude!" Los Angeles by raraavis
Los Angeles Travel Guide: 4,410 reviews and 8,874 photos
LA is well covered among the members. The tips I've written are things I like, a bit more geared toward those who want to do local things.
Most restaurants tips are away from the touristy areas. It's really geared for foodies wanting to try something unique.
I hate shopping, so I am useless there. Personally, Melrose Ave is over-rated because it's just more of the same trendy things. No innovative design. Quality of fabric and stitching are poor.
The Huntingon Library has a collection of rare books and artifacts in its library. It also has a botanical garden... more travel advice
I am not particularly fond of the art collection at the Getty Museum. On the contrary, I am a huge fan of the... more travel advice
raraavis' Related Pages
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting at the Heart of L.A."
- ""El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles""
- "Coming to LA, see what all of SoCal has to offer!"
- "Los Angeles"
- "My Hometown: Los Angeles"
- "Gloss Angeles"
- "City of the Angels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Hotels in Los Angeles
- Transportation in Los Angeles
- Nightlife in Los Angeles
- Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Shopping in Los Angeles
- Warnings and Dangers in Los Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Angeles
- 38 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 96 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Angeles
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 38 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dali Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews
- Cusco Intro, 12 reviews
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Victoria Falls 7 reviews
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.