"Ladies, be weary of Dave the guitar player" Hope by raraavis
Hope Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 29 photos
Hope is a transit town to Anchorage. Also has good fishing.
It is very small with one restaurant/bar/campsite. The owner is an Australian ex-patriate who lived in Southern California. While he lived in So Cal, he had a travel company that took people to the island of Tonga. After that, he packed up things and moved to Hope, Alaska and opened this joint.
Among the few other residents of Hope, there's Dave, the guitar player. He plays everynight at the restaurant. And ladies, he would hit on every one you if you are not too old and descent looking. So if you happen to be in Hope and want to stay out of trouble, stay away from Dave.
raraavis' Related Pages
Hope Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Far But Out of the Way"
- "Ladies, be weary of Dave the guitar player"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hope
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hope?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hope
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 38 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dali Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews
- Cusco Intro, 12 reviews
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Victoria Falls 7 reviews
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park and Preserve Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.