"My Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach by Rachel
Laguna Beach Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 384 photos
I was born in laguna and after travelling the world still feel that it is one of the most beautiful places I have seen. My home was in south laguna on a beautiful little cove with white sand and crystal clear water. I still visit every chance I get and would be very happy if I could afford to live there someday. My Laguna Beach is nothing like MTV's Laguna Beach. I am ashamed they were allowed to do that.
Growing up, I used to go here all the time. It's more of a fast place where you order at the counter and they'll tell... more travel advice
Laguna Beach is known as an art town or artists colony. In the summer there are a bunch of different art festivals.... more travel advice
Rachel's Related Pages
Laguna Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Davequ's Laguna Pages"
- "Laguna Beach"
- "My Hometown"
- "Environmentally Conscious Orange County City"
- "Open Laguna"
- "Artsy Fartsy"
- "Laguna Beach is one of the best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laguna Beach
- Hotels in Laguna Beach
- Transportation in Laguna Beach
- Nightlife in Laguna Beach
- Restaurants in Laguna Beach
- Shopping in Laguna Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Laguna Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laguna Beach
- 7 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Laguna Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laguna Beach
Photos in Laguna BeachSee All Photos (1)
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermosa Beach Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.