"Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay by baleleng
Tagaytay Travel Guide: 295 reviews and 1,001 photos
Next to Baguio, people flock to Tagaytay just to chill out (literally) since it's just a two-hour drive from Manila. Don't forget to check out the fresh fruits, buko pie, ube jam, beef and Bulalo!
- Pros:It's only two hours from Manila
- Cons:There's not so much to do
If you have been to People's Park before the late 90's, this park used to be an uncompleted mansion by the former... more travel advice
I highly recommend this place for those who want to stay overnight in tagaytay on a budget but still want basic... more travel advice
Tagaytay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Highlands and the Lowlands"
- "Dine, Stay, Play and Pray"
- "Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano"
- "Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles"
- "Philippines : what a beautiful place"
- "Tagaytay - A Little Town South of Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay
- Hotels in Tagaytay
- Transportation in Tagaytay
- Nightlife in Tagaytay
- Restaurants in Tagaytay
- Shopping in Tagaytay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tagaytay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.