"Przemysl" Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl by arantha
Przemysl Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 48 photos
Przemysl is has been founded in the 8th century; it is the second oldest city in the southern part of the country (after Krakow). It's a multicultural (Poles, Ukrainians and Roma people) and multireligious city (catholic, orthodox, protestant).
Because of it's location, it's an importan junction and you can easly get from there to Ukraine (12 km to the border), major Polish cities and Bieszczady Mountains.
It's very nice old town with a lovely square, churches and a little castle. You can easly complete your visit during just a one day.
The main old town square is small, but very nice and what is interesting and unique, it's slanted. The tenement-houses... more travel advice
The church has been built in the 17th century. Before the Second World War, the church belonged to the Greek Catholics,... more travel advice
arantha's Related Pages
Przemysl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Przemysl page"
- "Przemysl- the gate to the east"
- "Przemysl Poland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Przemysl
- Hotels in Przemysl
- Transportation in Przemysl
- Restaurants in Przemysl
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Przemysl
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Przemysl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Przemysl
Photos in PrzemyslSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lviv Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katowice Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stavanger Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 14 reviews
- Limassol Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nyksund Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Przemysl hotel reviews
- 1 Review & Opinion