"Biarritz - Surftown F-R-A-N-C-E" Top 5 Page for this destination Biarritz by iNorv9
Biarritz Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 297 photos
I spent a month abroad in the Basque region, and my host family took me several times to visit Biarritz. A little on the swanky/snobby side, but even if you don't have millions to blow at the Casino, the town has a nice coastal atmosphere to it.
The famous waves of le Grand Plage
Biarritz's casino, opened in 1901, helped transform the town into European tourist destination. This striking white... more travel advice
For a week each July, Biarritz hosts a world class longboard surf competiton on the Cotes des Basques Beach. Thousands... more travel advice
iNorv9's Related Pages
Biarritz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Day and Night in Biarritz"
- "Vacances de Tsars"
- "On and Off the Road in Biarritz"
- "Biarritz - Surftown F-R-A-N-C-E"
- "Surfer's and Seafood's paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Biarritz
- Hotels in Biarritz
- Transportation in Biarritz
- Nightlife in Biarritz
- Restaurants in Biarritz
- Shopping in Biarritz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Biarritz
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Biarritz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biarritz
Top 10 Pages
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Penang Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Kuching Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bako National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Annecy Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caserta Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Málaga 8 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.